• Classes cover all phases of manufacturing, dyeing, finishing, installation
• Advanced fiber identification
• Marketing: where and how to get your business started
• Mill tours: everything from Berbers to dying as well as finishing with different types of backing.
• Inspecting tools, go to work with the correct equipment to do the inspection right
• Report writing, Do the report so it will hold up in a court of law.
• Sub-floor/substrate preparation, concrete, wood or plywood, approved and non-approved along with levelers and patch.
• Moisture testing, learn the proper way to do concrete testing, ASTM F-1869-04 (Calcium Chloride) and ASTM F-2170-02 (RH in-suit)
• Installation-what to look for to check to see if the installation is done properly
• Repairs that the average installer cannot do. With this course you will have the tools you need to start a new career.
• Carpet Cleaning; describe the advantages and disadvantages of different cleaning methods.
• These courses award 2 IICRC-CEC credits
| Event Details || |
|Event:||FCITS Carpet Inspector School|
|This item has been viewed 767 times|