• Our Hard surface classes will include a tour of Shaw's Laminate Plant and their new Installation Procedures and defects training facility. The different ways laminate floors are made and installed.
• Wood Floor: what to look for on a wood inspection and the proper procedures on engineered and solid linoleum, vinyl, rubber, rotogravure vinyl, inlaid vinyl
•Ceramics, stones, in all phases of manufacturing, installation.
• Claim handling, report writing, marketing.
• Tools needed to do the job right.
• Sub floor/substrate preparation, concrete, wood or plywood, approved and non-approved along with levelers and patch, etc.
• This course covers a lot for 5 days. It is a start to the world of hard surface inspections.
• These courses award 2 IICRC-CEC credits
| Event Details || |
|Event:||FCITS Hard Surface Inspector School|
|This item has been viewed 699 times|