This course provides: CFI Residential I (RI) Certification for those with 2yrs or more of experience, on-site instructors to answer questions and show attendees the correct way to install flooring. Classroom training and hands on installation will teach the critical standards of an excellent installation for beautiful floors.
• Site analysis and preparation
• How to plan, measure, and estimate a residential installation
• Installation (seam placement)
• Power stretching, glue down installation, pattern matching and stair installation
• History and Construction of carpet
• CRI Standards of installation CFI Certification - Residential I (RI) 2+ yrs of experience or Technical Certification 2yrs or less of experience Material and Testing also offered in Spanish
• All Mohawk U Installation Classes are IICRC approved for CEC's
• Mill Tour *Included in Dalton, GA Classes Only
Registration $399 per person - *Two Week Cancelation Notification Must Be Made to Avoid 100% of Charges.
| Event Details || |